You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast Feed Not Updating

Hello, I recently started my podcast Dungeon for Two and successfully submitted it to Apple Podcasts (and Spotify). You can find my rss feed at the following:

http://dungeonfortwo.com/episodes/?format=rss

The first two episodes went up without a hitch, and everything seemed in order. However, the third episode (named 002 - The Crew of the Raggedy Rickets), seems to not be updating in my feed. It has been greater than 48 hours since I uploaded the others, and as I said before, they went up just fine.

I tried refreshing manually at my podcast feed, but to no effect.

I don't have hardly any experience with this stuff, so I was hoping someone could help in this matter. If it makes a difference, I use Squarespace to host my podcast episodes, and they say they're partnered with Apple to make everything smooth. I filled out all the requisite forms on Squarespace, but maybe the rss feed is somehow messed up?

Thank you for any assistance. Please help a beginner out :/

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 2:08 PM

Similar questions

8 replies

Podcast Feed Not Updating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.