You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Passcode

I tried to reset my old restriction passcode and when i tried to unlock my iphone with my correct password its not unlocking.

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 25, 2020 3:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2020 4:05 AM

Your statement is a little confusing. If you are trying to reset the screen time passcode, and you are running iOS 13.4 or higher, see this.

If you forgot your Screen Time passcode - Apple Support

If you can’t unlock the phone even if you are using the correct code but the phone will not accept it, You will have to erase the phone using iTunes on a computer.

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 25, 2020 4:05 AM in response to utkarsh116

Your statement is a little confusing. If you are trying to reset the screen time passcode, and you are running iOS 13.4 or higher, see this.

If you forgot your Screen Time passcode - Apple Support

If you can’t unlock the phone even if you are using the correct code but the phone will not accept it, You will have to erase the phone using iTunes on a computer.

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

Passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.