You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Reminders out of sync everywhere

Hi all,

I've been using Reminders for a while now, but these last few months, all of my reminders have been out of sync on my iPad, Macbooks, and iPhone. Sometimes, a reminder I made on my iPhone pops up on my iPad a few weeks later, while sometimes nothing syncs at all.

I've contacted Apple Support via phone call and after going through all the trouble shooting, (on and off again, checking on iCloud.com) the answer was: wait a while and hope it gets fixed.

Is there some way you know to fix this?

Or are there anyone with the same problem?

Thanks,

iPhone 11

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 1:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 2:25 AM

See If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203521

3 replies

Jul 24, 2020 8:58 AM in response to Reifeb13

Try going to iCloud.com using a computer browser to see if the items are there and whether they are from the device or the computer. That should show whether the device or the computer isn't syncing. If the computer, try going to System Preferences/iCloud (Apple ID if you are using Catalina) and stop syncing. Wait a couple of minutes, then recheck syncing. If the device, go to Settings/Your Name/iCloud and do the above. As a last resort, you can also try signing out of iCloud and then sign in again.

iCloud Reminders out of sync everywhere

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.