You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello, i need help to this situation

hello i forget my security code from my iphone, now i need to unlock my iphone, i work with my iphone i have alll my client number and i can answer to him because my iphone is locked, please i can give you all my information to unlock my phone ,please help me

Posted on Jul 18, 2020 4:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2020 4:59 PM

You’re referring to the screen lock passcode? There is one, and only one way to reset that. You must erase the device by restoring it in iTunes. There is no other mechanism. Even if you took it to an Apple Store, that’s all they could do as well. iOS has been deliberately designed such that is the only way to reset a device when you don’t know the screen lock passcode.

Once erased, you can restore your data from your iCloud or iTunes backup. Things like contacts will re-sync to your device when you sign back into your iCloud account, assuming you’re using the iOS contacts app and sync it with iCloud.

See -> If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 18, 2020 4:59 PM in response to Sebastian4ever

You’re referring to the screen lock passcode? There is one, and only one way to reset that. You must erase the device by restoring it in iTunes. There is no other mechanism. Even if you took it to an Apple Store, that’s all they could do as well. iOS has been deliberately designed such that is the only way to reset a device when you don’t know the screen lock passcode.

Once erased, you can restore your data from your iCloud or iTunes backup. Things like contacts will re-sync to your device when you sign back into your iCloud account, assuming you’re using the iOS contacts app and sync it with iCloud.

See -> If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

hello, i need help to this situation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.