You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

1 year Free Apple+ TV

I’m supposed to get Apple+ TV free for 1 year, but I keep getting a message that I have to start a new trial then pay For Apple+ TV? Who do I need to contact to resolve this? I just got my IPhone 11 in February 2020

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 18, 2020 8:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2020 8:57 AM

February 2020 is more than three months ago, so unfortunately you are not eligible anymore.

When does my offer expire?
You have three months after first setting up your device to take advantage of your free year of Apple TV+.
3 replies

Jul 18, 2020 9:20 AM in response to Urquhart1244

I set it up right away. I actually have been using it until about 3 weeks ago. I went on the app to try and watch that new movie Greyhound (I think it is) with Tom Hanks. That’s when I realized I don’t have it anymore. I’ve tried going on the app for Customer Service to ask questions but can’t find anywhere to ask. Thank you for your reply though.

1 year Free Apple+ TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.