You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What happen if I bought the Ipad pro when stores were out of stock, and it's restocking in the store before it arrive

I'm trying to buy an Ipad pro and an apple pencil online because they're are out of stock in physical apple store. What happen if it's available for these two products in physical store after I bought them online, and the delivery needs 3-4 weeks when I bought it. Will it comes earlier or same time as before

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 8:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2020 3:09 AM

The delivery will still be the same time that was quoted in your confirmation email. The store location stock won't affect it, since it's shipped from a different warehouse.

1 reply

What happen if I bought the Ipad pro when stores were out of stock, and it's restocking in the store before it arrive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.