You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air with Spanish keyboard

Good morning,

I'd like to renew my MacBook Air, but I need one with a (physical) Spanish keyboard, and now I cannot fly to Spain.

Would it be possible to purchase it at UVillage Apple Store in Seattle?

Thanks,

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 10:09 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 10:36 AM

Nobody in these forums represents Apple sales or any store. To find out if you can buy something, you have to contact stores directly yourself or consult their websites.

The US online store certainly sells these machines with a Spanish keyboard. You should check with them about being able to pick it up in Seattle.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 13, 2020 10:36 AM in response to musidora

Nobody in these forums represents Apple sales or any store. To find out if you can buy something, you have to contact stores directly yourself or consult their websites.

The US online store certainly sells these machines with a Spanish keyboard. You should check with them about being able to pick it up in Seattle.

MacBook Air with Spanish keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.