You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

STORAGE PROBLEMS

My I phone 11 storage is “full” I really don’t understand why I already delete and transfer all of my photos and videos and erase almost all of my apps and it still appear that the storage is full, I being reading and learning on how I can fix this issue but appears to be the “other “ Because it says that is 43.27 GB and of course that’s the problem and I can’t fix it myself. I NEED HELP PLEASE.

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 11, 2020 9:48 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2020 8:11 AM

use the Optimize mechanisms mentioned here:

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Other is described there, too.

Long-shot: Backup, wipe, re-install iOS, and restore. That’ll probably temporarily reduce the other storage, but that data usually occurs again; it’s commonly encountered with streamed content that’s been cached. The streaming caching is dynamic; iOS will use more storage for caching when that’s available, and will release that storage when needed elsewhere.

You may have too much stuff for too little storage...

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 12, 2020 8:11 AM in response to Mel_86

use the Optimize mechanisms mentioned here:

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Other is described there, too.

Long-shot: Backup, wipe, re-install iOS, and restore. That’ll probably temporarily reduce the other storage, but that data usually occurs again; it’s commonly encountered with streamed content that’s been cached. The streaming caching is dynamic; iOS will use more storage for caching when that’s available, and will release that storage when needed elsewhere.

You may have too much stuff for too little storage...

STORAGE PROBLEMS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.