You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Homepod is interrupting when playing music

Hi,

I received my Homepod delivered today and after setting up the Homepod when I tried to play some music I see that the music is getting interrupted after every few seconds i.e. it is halting often while it is in play. This is the issue I am getting after installing the latest iOS updates for the Homepod also and I removed and reset the homepod device from my iphone also to check back if the issue gets fixed but no way - it is still the same interrupting issue after few seconds.

Please help me with the resolution on this.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks & Regards

Prabir Dutta

Posted on Jul 11, 2020 10:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2020 11:51 AM

Seems I managed to fix the issue in the following way myself:

1. first I reset the Homepod
  2. then removed/detached from iphone device list while being in "Home" App
  3. reconnected and allowed auto setup and then it is playing well , no such interruptions

Hope this sharing may help someone new to Homepod

Thanks

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 11, 2020 11:51 AM in response to prabirfromkolkata

Seems I managed to fix the issue in the following way myself:

1. first I reset the Homepod
  2. then removed/detached from iphone device list while being in "Home" App
  3. reconnected and allowed auto setup and then it is playing well , no such interruptions

Hope this sharing may help someone new to Homepod

Thanks

Apple Homepod is interrupting when playing music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.