You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

trying to figure out best way to get taboo off my I phone 11

how is the best way to remove the taboola virus off my i phone 11

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 4:14 PM

1 reply

Jul 15, 2020 7:39 AM in response to GeorgeBT

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, GeorgeBT!

We understand you're seeing a virus warning on your iPhone. We'd be happy to provide information to help you address this.

Keep in mind, this is likely a pop-up on a site to scare you:

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

"If your web browser displays annoying pop-ups 

While browsing the web, if you see a pop-up or alert that offers you a free prize or warns you about a problem with your device, don't believe it. These types of pop-ups are usually fraudulent advertisements, designed to trick you into giving the scammer personal information or money.

Don't call the number or follow the links to claim the prize or fix the problem. Ignore the message and simply navigate away from the page or close the entire window or tab.

If you're prompted to download software

Use extreme caution if you download content from the internet. Some downloads found on the internet may not contain the software they claim to, or may contain software that you didn't expect or want. This includes apps that ask to install configuration profiles that can then control your device. If installed, unknown or unwanted software may become intrusive and annoying and could even damage your Mac and steal your data. 

To avoid unwanted, fake, or malicious software, install software from the App Store or get it directly from the developer's website. Learn how to safely open software on your Mac or remove unwanted configuration profiles from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. "

I hope this clears things up.

Have a great day!

trying to figure out best way to get taboo off my I phone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.