You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

messages not sending, apps crashing, data not deleting

Hello, I am having multiple issues with my iphone XR.

The first of these issues is with my imessages. My messages have not been sending, when I try to send a message it loads for a long time and does not send at all. I also haven't been receiving messages that are sent to me. I tried turning off my imessage settings and restarted but this didn't solve anything.

The second of my issues is apps crashing. When I try to open an app it shows a lack screen sometimes it loads and the app starts but sometimes it crashes and closes.

I thought these issues were due to insufficient storage as my phone keeps alerting me about my storage. I tried deleting videos, pictures messages and apps to make space but most reappear and I am unable to delete anything. When trying to free up space I plugged in my phone to my computer not sure if this is correlated.

I would like to avoid a factory reboot if possible. Please send any suggestions. Thank you!

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 6, 2020 9:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply
1 reply

messages not sending, apps crashing, data not deleting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.