You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods pro case

Hello team,

I just bought my new Apple airpods pro.

I noticed that the airpods pro case is not sturdy as the 1st and 2nd Gen airpods cases.

The lid of the airpods pro case does wiggle a little bit from left to right and makes very low clicking noises.

I am suspecting it might be due to the new hinge that has been introduced in pro. I checked on other sites and majority of airpod pro user have noticed the same.

Just wanted to check with you guys if this is a known issue with all the airpods pro case lid.

Please revert back to me regarding this if it isn’t any issue or do i need to replace.

Thanks and regards,

Bishal

Posted on Jul 3, 2020 4:50 PM

9 replies

Jul 4, 2020 6:02 AM in response to Jamesd49

No doubt i love my airpods. It works flawlessly.

But with a price tag of 250$ it should provide a premium quality case. It wasn’t an issue with 1st and 2nd gen airpods. Thats why it bothers me.

Also can you explain what do you mean by “maybe look at other headphones”?

Are you suggesting for a replace or to check non apple headphones??

Airpods pro case

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.