You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods Pro Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency Modes Not Working.

It’s been working fine since 12\19 then all of the sudden today while listening to music with iPhone XR I could not change the mode to any setting, including OFF, with force touch or Control Center Volume. I tired disconnected/reconnecting Bluetooth also. No idea what’s going on unless the AirPods Pro themselves is suddenly defective.

There was also an issue a few days ago when I was listening to music and received a phone call. The AirPods Pro were selected but I could not hear the caller. I selected them again and then phone speaker and back but it would not work. Then when I removed the AirPods Pro from my ears the iPhone couldn’t decide which one to use depending on how close they were. It kept switching back and forth. Very annoying/frustrating. So many issues, glitches, strange behavior with everything Apple the last couple years.

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 27, 2020 3:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2020 11:22 AM

Hello,

Have you tried resetting your AirPods?

Reset your AirPods

Similar questions

2 replies

AirPods Pro Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency Modes Not Working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.