You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where do I find Saved Scans in Notes on my iPhone 7?

Where do I find Saved Scans in Notes on my iPhone 7? I scanned several images on my iPhone 7, clicking Keep scan, and now I can't find them!

Posted on Jun 27, 2020 7:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2020 9:04 AM

Hello Fraulein Ms. A,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. We understand you want to find your scans from the Notes app. We'll be happy to show you where.

After you tap 'Keep Scan,' the document will go to the bottom left-corner. You can tap that to view it in the note it was attached to. You can also tap 'Save' then it will attach all the documents to the note you're currently in.

The scanned documents will also be in the Photos app as well to use in other apps: How to scan documents on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using the Notes app

Thanks.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 1, 2020 9:04 AM in response to Fraulein Ms. A

Hello Fraulein Ms. A,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. We understand you want to find your scans from the Notes app. We'll be happy to show you where.

After you tap 'Keep Scan,' the document will go to the bottom left-corner. You can tap that to view it in the note it was attached to. You can also tap 'Save' then it will attach all the documents to the note you're currently in.

The scanned documents will also be in the Photos app as well to use in other apps: How to scan documents on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using the Notes app

Thanks.

Where do I find Saved Scans in Notes on my iPhone 7?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.