You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Files Getting Lost?

I just downloaded a musical soundtrack to my pc and I opened it in iTunes. After I got all of the files imported, I kept getting an error pictured below. Does anyone know what is going on?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jun 17, 2020 12:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2020 9:31 AM

Hello suedo06.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that your download a soundtrack to your PC and imported to iTunes but you’re getting an error that file isn’t found. I’m happy to help.

What happens when you try to locate the file? If the file still isn’t locatable, I recommend using the steps here to import again: Import media from a computer to iTunes on PC - Apple Support

Let us know the results.

Take care.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 21, 2020 9:31 AM in response to suedo06

Hello suedo06.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that your download a soundtrack to your PC and imported to iTunes but you’re getting an error that file isn’t found. I’m happy to help.

What happens when you try to locate the file? If the file still isn’t locatable, I recommend using the steps here to import again: Import media from a computer to iTunes on PC - Apple Support

Let us know the results.

Take care.

Files Getting Lost?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.