You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Which workouts track gps on map? I want HIIT to also track gps, put it seems that it only selects a single location and doesn’t track the running done during the workout.

I want to track my gps location DURING an HIIT workout. Is there anyway to set this up? It will show the location where I started the workout, but part of this workout includes a significant amount of running and I would like to see a gps map. Anyone know how to do that? Or am I stuck using the Run workout?

Apple Watch

Posted on Jun 17, 2020 4:57 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2020 6:05 AM

This is not possible the HIIT workout type only measures time and calories burnt.

2 replies

Which workouts track gps on map? I want HIIT to also track gps, put it seems that it only selects a single location and doesn’t track the running done during the workout.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.