You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Myanmar CB-JCB debit card cannot make payment in itunes store

Recently, Myanmar region become available for Itune store. previously, i used japan regional i tune store and was able to make purchase from i tune store CB-JCB debit card(issued in Myanmar) . Then i change Myanmar store and Myanmar store does not support my CB-JCB debit card which was able to use in japan store.

Any ideas?

Now i cannot pay for Imusic and other services.

ANY IDEAS?

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 10, 2020 2:32 AM

1 reply

Jun 12, 2020 11:30 AM in response to phyo275

Hello phyo275,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your question that your payment method is not working in the iTunes Store. I can certainly help you with this!

This article will be a good resource for you. It will walk you through the necessary steps to resolve the question.

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID

I hope this is able to resolve your issue. If you have any more questions or this does not resolve your issue, please reach back out on the thread!

Cheers.

Myanmar CB-JCB debit card cannot make payment in itunes store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.