You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos

Hello,

I have a huge problem with photos on my iphone. About a week ago I had 16,000 photos on my iphone, not all of them were backed up to icloud but I had them on my phone so it was ok for me. But there appeared a problem. 13,000 photos just disappeared from my iphone, I can’t see them. I have waited a week to see if they will appear, but they didn’t. What can i do??? I can’t see them or do whatever with them but iphone storage is still showing that they take place like nothing happened.

PLEASE HELP THIS IS SO IMPORTANT FOR ME

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 7, 2020 6:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2020 6:36 AM

If it is not in the Recently Deleted Album then either you have deleted them 30 days earlier or have never deleted any.

Please check the following

1. Probably you may have un-synced photos with Mac / PC, sync them again
    1. For PC: --> Sync photos in iTunes on PC with devices - Apple Support
    2. For Mac --> Sync photos between your Mac and iPhone or iPad - Apple ...
  2. Have you ever imported your photos to Mac/PC and used Delete after Import --? Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod ...
  3. Do you have a backup (iTunes) --> Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup ...
  4. Have you ever uploaded them to any Cloud Drives Cloud Drives (iCloud Drive, Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox, Flickr, box, AmazonDrive, Adobe Creative Cloud etc)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 7, 2020 6:36 AM in response to _marianna_

If it is not in the Recently Deleted Album then either you have deleted them 30 days earlier or have never deleted any.

Please check the following

1. Probably you may have un-synced photos with Mac / PC, sync them again
    1. For PC: --> Sync photos in iTunes on PC with devices - Apple Support
    2. For Mac --> Sync photos between your Mac and iPhone or iPad - Apple ...
  2. Have you ever imported your photos to Mac/PC and used Delete after Import --? Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod ...
  3. Do you have a backup (iTunes) --> Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup ...
  4. Have you ever uploaded them to any Cloud Drives Cloud Drives (iCloud Drive, Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox, Flickr, box, AmazonDrive, Adobe Creative Cloud etc)

Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.