You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my phone, along with my pictures that didn’t transfer over to my new phone. When I see devices under my phones Apple ID I see two phones; is it possible to see that old phones pictures through the iCloud.

I lost my phone along with my pictures, when I sign into my iCloud I see two phones is it possible to see the old phones camera roll through the iCloud or is it possible to have those pictures gone forever ? weirdly I have few pictures from the old phone on the new phone but only three from the thousands.

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 5, 2020 5:08 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2020 6:27 PM

If your photos were in Photos in iCloud, then you can see those photos on your new device when you login with your Apple ID and password. You can even login to icloud.com (via a browser) and view your photos there as well.

7 replies

Jun 5, 2020 6:42 PM in response to zinacef

Yes! I had taken many pictures minutes before my phone was stolen and can’t find them on my iCloud, I’ve considered possibly having another iCloud account but no other usernames or emails matched records. As well as a few pictures were seen on my current iCloud from the same day. I’ve tried Apple support but to not much help.

I lost my phone, along with my pictures that didn’t transfer over to my new phone. When I see devices under my phones Apple ID I see two phones; is it possible to see that old phones pictures through the iCloud.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.