You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods Pro Left Ear Problem?

Airpods Pro Left Ear sound parasitization disturbing problem.

The left headphone was changed before. But 2 months later the same problem persists.

This problem made me very sad.

Something caught my attention. I encountered this issue twice after updating Airpods pro.

Updates You are breaking the Airpods pro device.

Good Luck!

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 11:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 11:33 PM

mustafa sabree Said:

"Airpods Pro Left Ear Problem? Airpods Pro Left Ear sound parasitization disturbing problem. The left headphone was changed before. But 2 months later the same problem persists. This problem made me very sad. Something caught my attention. I encountered this issue twice after updating Airpods pro. Updates You are breaking the Airpods pro device."

-------

For Troubleshooting This:

Try the Troubleshooting Tips on these Apple Support Links:

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 4, 2020 11:33 PM in response to mustafasabır

mustafa sabree Said:

"Airpods Pro Left Ear Problem? Airpods Pro Left Ear sound parasitization disturbing problem. The left headphone was changed before. But 2 months later the same problem persists. This problem made me very sad. Something caught my attention. I encountered this issue twice after updating Airpods pro. Updates You are breaking the Airpods pro device."

-------

For Troubleshooting This:

Try the Troubleshooting Tips on these Apple Support Links:

Airpods Pro Left Ear Problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.