You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wacom tablets do not work properly on Catalina

Im having trouble installing my Wacom Intuos( model no: CTL-6100WL) on my MacBook Pro. I have completed all the setups and driver installations many times over but with the same result. Im using macOS 10.15.5. I have installed the drivers and given access to all wacom options in the Accessibility section of Security & Privacy section, but im unable to find any wacom option in the Input Monitoring tab.

MacBook

Posted on May 30, 2020 5:50 AM

1 reply

Jun 1, 2020 6:36 AM in response to skon1984

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities, skon1984!

From my understanding, your tablet is not working properly with your Mac. I’d be happy to help!

You mentioned that you completed the set up and driver installation, but the tablet still isn’t working. I’d suggest reviewing the steps listed here: Wacom User Help (CTL-6100WL)

After completing those steps, I’d recommend that you reach out to Wacom at: Wacom Customer Support | Wacom - Support

Kindest regards.

Wacom tablets do not work properly on Catalina

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.