You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What type of plan do I have to get for the series 3 lte if I wanna leave my phone and just use my watch? My carrier doesn’t offer it!

Do I have to buy a separate plan for my series 3 lte watch if I want to use it as my phone? And if so which one? Boost doesn’t offer it. So what company would I go with and how much do I have to pay?

Apple Watch Series 3, 6

Posted on May 28, 2020 6:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 28, 2020 6:56 PM

See I’ve heard different stories I’ve heard u don’t need to do that u just have to purchase a cheap plan through one of the carriers that offer the service like a prepaid or whatever I appreciate u answering. I’m just going to do some more research or just call Apple

4 replies

What type of plan do I have to get for the series 3 lte if I wanna leave my phone and just use my watch? My carrier doesn’t offer it!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.