You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

downloading of apps

hi i recently had to remove my expired payment info from the apple id itself and now i can’t download any apps and it asks me to put in details of my card which i don’t have assess to anymore.. can you help??!

Posted on May 24, 2020 2:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 24, 2020 6:25 PM

You normally must have a payment method in your account details, unless you have the None option.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.15.4; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 6.2; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 13.5; iPhone 8+, iOS 13.5; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 13.4.5;  HomePods, audioOS 13.4.5 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 24, 2020 6:25 PM in response to Notanjal

You normally must have a payment method in your account details, unless you have the None option.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.15.4; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 6.2; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 13.5; iPhone 8+, iOS 13.5; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 13.4.5;  HomePods, audioOS 13.4.5 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

downloading of apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.