You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently bought an epson v600 photo scanner and when I downloaded the driver on to me MacBookPro with OS 10.13.6 version, it says not compatible with 64bit. Will Epson upgrade to be compatible with this version or should I return the scanner.

I recently bought an Epson v600 photo scanner and when I downloaded the driver on to me MacBookPro with OS 10.13.6 version, it says not compatible with 64bit. Will Epson upgrade to be compatible with this version or should I return the scanner?

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.13

Posted on May 22, 2020 5:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 22, 2020 6:33 PM

Why don't you ask Epson.

Anyway here is a link to the Epson v600 driver download page,

https://www.epson.co.uk/support?productID=3597&os=34#drivers_and_manuals

Make sure the operating system selector is set for your macs OS.

I don't understand why it says it is 'not compatible with 64bi't, are you sure it says that.

macs have been 64bit for over 10 years now.

So if you can tell us more about your problem or share some screenshots

of any error messages you see that would be helpful.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 22, 2020 6:33 PM in response to Axleron

Why don't you ask Epson.

Anyway here is a link to the Epson v600 driver download page,

https://www.epson.co.uk/support?productID=3597&os=34#drivers_and_manuals

Make sure the operating system selector is set for your macs OS.

I don't understand why it says it is 'not compatible with 64bi't, are you sure it says that.

macs have been 64bit for over 10 years now.

So if you can tell us more about your problem or share some screenshots

of any error messages you see that would be helpful.

I recently bought an epson v600 photo scanner and when I downloaded the driver on to me MacBookPro with OS 10.13.6 version, it says not compatible with 64bit. Will Epson upgrade to be compatible with this version or should I return the scanner.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.