You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie - Title

iMovie - Title : How can I smartly use preset title? Can I modify them or can I create my own template? Also I'm unable to move to next line, neither I'm able to change the upper case to lower case or vice versa.

Can I put multiple title in single page or multiple picture in one.

Mac Pro

Posted on May 19, 2020 4:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 19, 2020 7:57 AM

You cannot modify a title template. Within the template you can change text font and size; rectify the text to left, middle, or right; make the text italic, bold, or outlined; and change the color of the text. With some titles and fonts you cannot change from upper case to lower case. The Lower Third title contains only upper case. The Reveal title contains both upper and lower case with the Avenir Bold font. Here's a link that explains how to modify titles:

https://help.apple.com/imovie/mac/10.1/#/mov9c5e9641f

Titles and the Picture in Picture feature cannot be stacked to play at the same time, but more than one can be added to a clip side by side and they will play sequentially. If you want them to be stacked so that the titles or picture in picture play at the same time you can place the first one, then share out the clip, then import the clip back into iMovie, and then add another title or PiP on top. That way they will play at the same time instead of sequentially.

-- Rich

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 19, 2020 7:57 AM in response to JainPrashant

You cannot modify a title template. Within the template you can change text font and size; rectify the text to left, middle, or right; make the text italic, bold, or outlined; and change the color of the text. With some titles and fonts you cannot change from upper case to lower case. The Lower Third title contains only upper case. The Reveal title contains both upper and lower case with the Avenir Bold font. Here's a link that explains how to modify titles:

https://help.apple.com/imovie/mac/10.1/#/mov9c5e9641f

Titles and the Picture in Picture feature cannot be stacked to play at the same time, but more than one can be added to a clip side by side and they will play sequentially. If you want them to be stacked so that the titles or picture in picture play at the same time you can place the first one, then share out the clip, then import the clip back into iMovie, and then add another title or PiP on top. That way they will play at the same time instead of sequentially.

-- Rich

iMovie - Title

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.