You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch repair Lulworth

How long does it take for an Apple Watch to be sent back from repairs? The only answer I can find is to check the status of the repair, but it only says “an empty box has been shipped”. I received the box within 2 days after the request, but now it’s been more than 6 since I’ve sent it back, with no update on the repair status. Although UPS confirmed delivery over 6 days ago .?

Posted on May 19, 2020 3:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 19, 2020 4:32 AM

Thanks however impossible to get through to Apple support at present on phone or on line thus the reason for me posting my question . Many thanks for your reply and assistance . Will just have to wait and see what happens just concerned as I have confirmation UPS delivered it to Apple but on Apple site does not show it has been delivered . Thanks again .Best wishes , Peter

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 19, 2020 4:32 AM in response to Community User

Thanks however impossible to get through to Apple support at present on phone or on line thus the reason for me posting my question . Many thanks for your reply and assistance . Will just have to wait and see what happens just concerned as I have confirmation UPS delivered it to Apple but on Apple site does not show it has been delivered . Thanks again .Best wishes , Peter

Apple Watch repair Lulworth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.