You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't send emails from me.com locally

Can send from my .me from iCloud.com. Can receive but not send from my .me on my MacBook. When i try to send, i get a Can't connect to the account "Me" box which prompts me to enter password for user@icloud.com. I enter the password that works for my iCloud and I get an "unable to verify account name or password" error. 

I

went into my Mail preferences, iCloud account, and it looks right. Outgoing

Mail Server as Me (offline.)

Advice?

Posted on May 7, 2020 10:43 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

May 8, 2020 1:16 PM in response to Enjoying the Ride

Hello Enjoying the Ride,

I understand you're unable to send mail from your @me.com email address on your Mac. I'd like to help you out with this.

Try out the troubleshooting steps listed here first: If you can’t send email on your Mac. If you continue to experience the same issue, try deleting the email account from Mail > Preferences, and then add it back using your @iCloud.com Apple ID information rather than your @me.com alias. See if you're able to send mail afterwards.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care.

Can't send emails from me.com locally

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.