You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail is not letting me view emails

Mail is not letting me view my emails i can open them just cant see them

Posted on May 4, 2020 11:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 4, 2020 12:07 PM

Do you mean you don't see the Preview Pane and you have Show Side Preview selected in the View menu?

If that is the case, hover your cursor over the right edge of the window and look for the cursor to change to a vertical bar with left arrow. Click and drag to the left way longer than you think should be necessary. About the time you get about ⅔ across the window, it should appear.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 4, 2020 12:07 PM in response to Cappiedog11

Do you mean you don't see the Preview Pane and you have Show Side Preview selected in the View menu?

If that is the case, hover your cursor over the right edge of the window and look for the cursor to change to a vertical bar with left arrow. Click and drag to the left way longer than you think should be necessary. About the time you get about ⅔ across the window, it should appear.

Mail is not letting me view emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.