You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activity and health not syncing

any idea why the health app on my iPhone recorded my cycle ride as 27.4km and my Apple Watch and ‘activity’ only recorded half of the ride? It was still recording when I got home and ‘ended’ the session but the data on the activity app says I finished at 18km. The watch is a fairly new purchase and all other runs/cycles have been accurate.

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 6

Posted on May 2, 2020 3:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply
3 replies

May 2, 2020 6:15 AM in response to Community User

So will calibrating it for a walking pace re-set it for cycling? On the map in the activity app it showed me having finished at 18km but the watch was still recording when I got home some 9km later. The recorded time seemed about right but the distance didn’t correlate. Also if re-callibrating on a walk does it need to be a steady pace? Just wondering if I can do it with my stop / start dog?

Activity and health not syncing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.