You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost/Stolen iPhone

My IPhone was just now lost, how do I go about getting a new one, do I get a discounted price?

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 7:26 PM

3 replies

Apr 24, 2020 11:05 PM in response to dora42

dora42 Said:

"Lost/Stolen iPhone: My IPhone was just now lost, how do I go about getting a new one, do I get a discounted price?"

-------

A Few Thoughts:

• Backtrack your Locations:

See if some one has placed it aside. Maybe you were at a retail store, and you left it at the bench. Ask the store manager if they having sitting aside for you.

• Contact Local Authorities:

If someone knows any better, then I would expected they would be responsible enough turn it in to local authorities. So, stop by, and see if it has been handed over.

• Send it a Text:

Text it, and request whomever the recipient is to contact you back at a different number.

• Dial It:

Dial the Phone - See if it rings - it may be sitting just right there next to you.

• Check Lost & Found:

See if someone placed it aside awaiting its owner to pick it up.

• Call Fellow Attendees:

Perhaps a friend or coworker who was with you cams across it the phone

Lost/Stolen iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.