You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

garageband missing 2x and 1/2 time drummer

Howdy: I recently updated to High Sierra/Garageband 10.3.4. In the previous version, I could tell the drummer to use double time or half time, but now that easy and helpful functionality seems to have disappeared. Can someone point me to a fix for this?

Thanks,

skwee

Posted on Apr 23, 2020 12:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 7:50 PM

Dear Sarah_s1:

thank you for connecting me with that document. I've discovered that certain drummers seem to have the functionality (I'm working with "Mason" under the songwriter designation currently, and it seems to have the option of 2x or 1/2 time drumming). I'll continue to look for the ones that have this, as it is very useful. Perhaps it has something to do with which kit or drummer I use.

cheers,

g

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 24, 2020 7:50 PM in response to rose_10

Dear Sarah_s1:

thank you for connecting me with that document. I've discovered that certain drummers seem to have the functionality (I'm working with "Mason" under the songwriter designation currently, and it seems to have the option of 2x or 1/2 time drumming). I'll continue to look for the ones that have this, as it is very useful. Perhaps it has something to do with which kit or drummer I use.

cheers,

g

garageband missing 2x and 1/2 time drummer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.