You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

The new iPad mini is available today. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPad Pro 12.9 inch (2020) Battery

How is the battery life for your iPad Pro? Because mine can’t even last for 5 hours and battery is left at 34%. And Apple say this is the next computer ? LMAO

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Apr 13, 2020 3:20 AM

3 replies

Apr 13, 2020 3:35 AM in response to Andrewenjun

Given you difficulties, I recommend that you ensure that your iPad data is backed-up to iCloud or iTunes - then work through increasingly thorough reset steps.

When you’re ready, try these one at a time - moving on to the next step if unsuccessful in resolving the problem.

1) Reset All Settings (this will not erase your data):

Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings

You’ll need to re-input any WiFi settings after the reset.

2) Erase All Content & Settings (this will erase you data):

Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content & Settings

Your data can be optionally restored from your backup after the reset. For expediency, you may wish to verify that any problems are resolved prior to restoring your data.

3) Restore your iPad to Factor Settings (this procedure will erase any data present on the iPad):

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201252

This process will completely reset your iPad and install a fresh copy of the most recent version of iPadOS supported by your iPad.

Per step #2, your data can be optionally restored from your backup at conclusion of the restore process. For expediency, you may wish to verify that any problems are resolved prior to restoring your data.

Apr 13, 2020 5:19 AM in response to Andrewenjun

Sometimes a restart or a reset is necessary - these being standard diagnostic steps in resolving many difficulties; it isn’t as dramatic as it sounds.

In providing a succession of steps to try, I have attempted to save you some time. You may well find that your issue is resolved in one of the earlier steps.

I had assumed you were seeking help from our Apple Support Community. If not, perhaps you could directly contact Apple Support where, in all likelihood, you’ll spend some time running through these same steps. The link to Contact Support is at top-right of this page.

If, however, your intent is to vent evident disappointment in your device to Apple, then it may be better directed to the appropriate channel:

https://www.apple.com/feedback/ipad.html

Either way, I wish you every success.

IPad Pro 12.9 inch (2020) Battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.