You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Making calls

My iphone doesn’t want to make/ receive any calls whatsoever. I’ll facetime a homie and it will say it’s connecting and immediately end the facetime call, also the same goes for just regular calls, i can answer the call but i cannot hear them at all. i’ve reset my phone 8 times already and yet to my prevail it doesn’t fix the situation. my phone is very old as well almost 3-4 years old now. any ideas ?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 11:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2020 5:00 PM

Greetings, llniverse.

I see that you're unable to make or take calls using your iPhone. Doesn't matter if it's a FaceTime call or a regular one, and I'm glad to help with this.

If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone -- This article provides the information and steps that you need when you can't make or receive phone calls.

If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- This one applies to FaceTime.

If these don't correct the problem, what steps did you use to reset your iPhone? Also, which model of iPhone are you using, and which iOS is it on?

Let me know how that goes.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 10, 2020 5:00 PM in response to llniverse

Greetings, llniverse.

I see that you're unable to make or take calls using your iPhone. Doesn't matter if it's a FaceTime call or a regular one, and I'm glad to help with this.

If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone -- This article provides the information and steps that you need when you can't make or receive phone calls.

If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- This one applies to FaceTime.

If these don't correct the problem, what steps did you use to reset your iPhone? Also, which model of iPhone are you using, and which iOS is it on?

Let me know how that goes.

Take care.

Making calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.