You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cancel disney+ subscription

I subscribed to disney+ on my iphone. I've tried to cancel on Mar 28th. On my phone, I've gone to settings, clicked on my name at top, clicked on subscriptions and it says " you do not have any subscriptions". One would think, that its already cancelled, but I just got charged another month April 6th. Its possible I subscribed under another AppleID, but I don't have any record of a second ID? How do I about tracking that down?

Or any thoughts on how i can cancel subscription

Posted on Apr 7, 2020 7:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply
2 replies

Apr 7, 2020 7:46 PM in response to siewchong

>>I just got charged another month April 6th. Its possible I subscribed under another AppleID... How do I about tracking that down?<<

Check which Apple ID was used on the notification you received for the subscription charge.

If all you received was an email or message, it might just be a phishing scam, too, and nothing was actually charged. Check your purchase history.

https://reportaproblem.apple.com/

cancel disney+ subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.