You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

The new iPad mini is available today. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contact birthday

I have an iPad and an iPhone. Birthdays appear on my iPhone calendar but not on my iPad calendar.

iPad, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 3:07 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 3:38 PM

Are you managing your contacts and calendar in iCloud? If so, try turning off Calendars in iCloud, don't save them on your device, then turn the device off and back on again. After it turns back on, try turning Calendars back on and give it a few minutes to sync. Birthdays should appear if they are added correctly to the Contacts card.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 5, 2020 3:38 PM in response to apiscione

Are you managing your contacts and calendar in iCloud? If so, try turning off Calendars in iCloud, don't save them on your device, then turn the device off and back on again. After it turns back on, try turning Calendars back on and give it a few minutes to sync. Birthdays should appear if they are added correctly to the Contacts card.

Contact birthday

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.