You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Pro is not syncing recent pictures.

It states that there is not enough storage space. I keep my photos on the cloud so I just purchased more space even though it was not full. MacBook still will not sync new pics. It tells me to open Apple ID and provide password, but I am already signed in and photos are already set to store in cloud.

Mac Pro

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 8:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 1:34 PM

It's okay to do that. It puts them into the deleted folder in iCloud but once you sync again then they'll all be back. Or you can also remove them from the trash. You have 30 days. I've been playing around with photos and the Cloud lately - it's a bit messy overall. They need to make it more streamline and make more sense. The words they use are misleading. I turned my off recently as well and that's what happened. Good luck.

If you ask me it's confused and you just need to reset again.

Let me know how you go.

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 1, 2020 1:34 PM in response to migraywolf

It's okay to do that. It puts them into the deleted folder in iCloud but once you sync again then they'll all be back. Or you can also remove them from the trash. You have 30 days. I've been playing around with photos and the Cloud lately - it's a bit messy overall. They need to make it more streamline and make more sense. The words they use are misleading. I turned my off recently as well and that's what happened. Good luck.

If you ask me it's confused and you just need to reset again.

Let me know how you go.

Macbook Pro is not syncing recent pictures.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.