You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This song is not currently available in your country or region.

Did anyone find a fix for this? I'm at iOS 13.4 and have tried all the proposed fixes unsuccessfully. I can play all the unavailable tracks in my PC which has been used to sync. I have the problem on 2 iPhones and 2 iPads in this household any new ideas or fixes would be appreciated. I believe my problems started on the update post August-2019.

iPad Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 29, 2020 11:27 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 3:10 PM

Hello DerekTerry,

Thank you for your reply.

To confirm, when you disable the VPN, the issue is resolved?

Also, did you ever have an iTunes Match subscription: Subscribe to iTunes Match?

Finally, how many songs or albums are you experiencing this with? Is this happening only with certain songs or albums, or with all music?

Take care.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 31, 2020 3:10 PM in response to DerekTerry

Hello DerekTerry,

Thank you for your reply.

To confirm, when you disable the VPN, the issue is resolved?

Also, did you ever have an iTunes Match subscription: Subscribe to iTunes Match?

Finally, how many songs or albums are you experiencing this with? Is this happening only with certain songs or albums, or with all music?

Take care.

Mar 31, 2020 1:02 PM in response to DerekTerry

Hello DerekTerry,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're seeing an error message when attempting to play song of your songs. I'd be happy to share information that may help.

You mentioned trying steps already. If you've already taken a step, feel free to move to the next.

1. Check to see that your country or region is correct on your devices: Change your Apple ID country or region.
  2. Try the steps here: If your songs are grayed out.
  3. Sign out of your Apple ID on your devices under Settings > iTunes & App Stores, and sign back in again: Sign in with your Apple ID.

If those steps do not help, please reply with the following details:

1. Do you have a current Apple Music membership?
  2. If you remove one of the songs and re-download it, does it resolve the issue?
  3. When did this begin?
  4. Did you make any changes to your devices prior to this occurring?

Take care.

Apr 1, 2020 1:09 AM in response to Leanne_68

1. I have never had a iTunes Match account.
  2. I can’t answer how many songs are affected as it depends if I select an album that is totally or partially affected. I have resync’d with my PC, signed out of iTunes, and tried many of the communities suggestions unsuccessfully so far. Maybe it is a case of performing the many different suggestions in a specific order and in part only.
  3. The VPN issue was another problem that occurred after the latest iOS release on Sunday and is unrelated to the music bug. With VPN enabled and forced on by Bitdefender, my virus checker, I was unable to access the internet, although I was able to connect to my WiFi network. This problem affected 2 iPhones and 2 iPads in the house. I believe this had been seen on earlier in iOS Versions as I saw it reported as early as Sep-19 by members of the community. I have temporarily resolved this but am left without a virus checker.

Mar 31, 2020 1:20 PM in response to chris_g1

chris

Thanks for the response.

I am not a member of Apple Music. All my music is from my CD collection. I have tried the other suggestions and variations of them - all unsuccessfully. My problems started after updating to iOS 13 in Sep/Oct-19.

The other problem with the latest release 29-Mar-20 relates to VPN. I fixed this by disabling VPN which isn’t ideal.

Derek

This song is not currently available in your country or region.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.