You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone X stuck/glitched

my location services are turned off and randomly this bubble popped up with "Turn on location services to allow "camera" to determine your location"

it then has 2 options, "cancel" and "Settings" everytime I click either nothing happens and the bubble doesn't go away. this is making it so I cant login or type in my passcode I cant even turn off the phone because this bubble wont go away.

please somebody help this randomly popped up.

iPhone X

Posted on Mar 3, 2020 5:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2020 8:23 AM

Hello, AppleHead9989.

I understand that you are encountering a pop-up that is making it difficult to use your iPhone as you usually do. I’m glad you took the time to post and happy to lend a hand.

Let's see if we can enable the permissions directly from Settings. Please navigate, on your iPhone, to Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Camera. From here, you can choose when the Camera app has access to your location. I understand that you may not want this on all the time. In this case, you might go ahead and toggle it on and off to see if it clears the pop-up.

I hope this helps!

Turn Location Services and GPS on or off on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Best Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 4, 2020 8:23 AM in response to AppleHead999

Hello, AppleHead9989.

I understand that you are encountering a pop-up that is making it difficult to use your iPhone as you usually do. I’m glad you took the time to post and happy to lend a hand.

Let's see if we can enable the permissions directly from Settings. Please navigate, on your iPhone, to Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Camera. From here, you can choose when the Camera app has access to your location. I understand that you may not want this on all the time. In this case, you might go ahead and toggle it on and off to see if it clears the pop-up.

I hope this helps!

Turn Location Services and GPS on or off on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Best Regards.

iPhone X stuck/glitched

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.