You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple notes jumps to top of page - how do I make it stop?

Device: iPad Pro 12.9 (first gen)

iOS: 13.3.1

Issue: ios notes always jumps to the top of the page when I access it without fully closing the app . This makes using the app inadequate for note-taking because I’m always trying to find the place I left off. I have read old threads and tried the mentioned “solution” of going to SETTINGS>APPLE ID> turn off the slider for notes. I agree to the pop-up that notes will be deleted from my iPad. (They will return when I turn the slider back on). I close the notes app fully. Reopen it, and the problem still persists: When I use slide over to access my notes again, it once again jumps to the top. Does any Apple contributor/employee on here have any solution to this? Please help. Thank you.

iPad Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 3, 2020 12:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2020 8:03 AM

I did. Thank you. Considering how long this has been a problem for quite some time, do you have any idea how long it will take before Apple rectifies this issue?

Similar questions

2 replies

apple notes jumps to top of page - how do I make it stop?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.