You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I simplify CTRL SHIFT COMMAND 3 in Chrome?

I need to create fullscreen screens directrly to the memory while working in Chrome.

It's CTRL+SHIFT+COMMAND+3

How can I simplify it? Make it two buttons not four. Or even one if possible.

Posted on Feb 28, 2020 4:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2020 4:42 AM

System Preferences>Keyboard:

Use 'Enter full screen' from the V'iew' menu. F11 is just an example - it's what I use. Choose something which doesn't clash with an existing command.

This example is from Mavericks: later systems may be different.

4 replies

Feb 28, 2020 5:10 AM in response to Roger Wilmut1

Roger, thank you very much! Your answer is very clear and helpful. But only for the first step of what I need to do.

I need to make a screenshot of a screen in a fullscreen mode and save it to the clipboard, not desktop.

First I need to enter fullscreen mode. Here your answer is helpful. You've wrote how to do it quickly.

Then I need to make a screenshot.

In my mac it's SHIFT+COMMAND+3 (it's not my setting, it's defoult)

To save the shot to the clipboard I need to press CTRL aditionally (at the same time).

So I want to simplify this action.

I don't know the name of command "to make a screenshot" to use your instruction above, but it seems to be possible the way you wrote.

How can I simplify CTRL SHIFT COMMAND 3 in Chrome?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.