You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not enough space on Apple Watch for update

I have deleted every app from my watch and it still says I don’t have enough space to update it. I don’t know what else to do. I hardly had any on there to begin with. In fact, the ones I can’t uninstall are the ones I use the least so it was already irritating I had to uninstall the ones I actually used.

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 5

Posted on Feb 13, 2020 1:30 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2020 1:39 AM

Unpair your Apple Watch via the Watch app on your iPhone.

Then Re-pair your Apple Watch, choosing either to Restore from Backup or setting up as a new watch in either case, you may be offered the update if there is one as part of the process,if not you can start the update again in the watch app on the phone.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 13, 2020 1:39 AM in response to Andrawrson

Unpair your Apple Watch via the Watch app on your iPhone.

Then Re-pair your Apple Watch, choosing either to Restore from Backup or setting up as a new watch in either case, you may be offered the update if there is one as part of the process,if not you can start the update again in the watch app on the phone.

Not enough space on Apple Watch for update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.