You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buying more storage

I have no storage left on my iPhone XR. Whenever I go to buy more storage it does not let me update my payment details. I wondered if you could help?

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 9, 2020 2:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2020 6:54 AM

You need to contact iTunes Support for assistance. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.

iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support.

iTunes Support – world wide

3 replies

Feb 9, 2020 5:48 AM in response to donv_the_ghost

It just tells me something is wrong. I have taken my iPhone into the EE shop as thats who I am with but unfortunately they couldn’t help either as they didn’t know why it was doing it. They suggested maybe a ‘debt’ of 79p could have been as issue as I had the storage on my iPhone 8 until I became overdrawn and the payment was declined? Could this be a reason as to why I can’t buy more storage or update my payment method?

many thanks

connie

Buying more storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.