You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

TV Season says purchased but individual episodes still need to be bought

A few years ago, I purchased a whole season of Survivor. I watched it, and it sat in my iTunes library for the longest time. Sometime last year, I was clearing out my computer for a software update because I did not have enough storage and I cleared the season out of my library to make space. Yesterday I go to re-download the season to my library and it says that the season is purchased, but all of the individual episodes need to be bought. An image is attached for reference. I was wondering if this is just a glitch, or do I need to purchase each episode again?

Posted on Feb 7, 2020 1:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2020 1:15 AM

Do they show for redownloading : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books - Apple Support ?

Similar questions

1 reply

TV Season says purchased but individual episodes still need to be bought

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.