You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

airpods stolen

i’ve had my airpods stolen, they aren’t showing up on find my iphone, can you track them on serial codes?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 6, 2020 7:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2020 8:44 AM

Hello,

No, they cannot be tracked via the serial number. See this:

If your AirPods are out of Bluetooth range, out of charge, or in the case with the cover closed “Find My” won't give a current location. You just have to find them manually by looking for them. However, it may list the most recent location where they were connected which should help. 

See this for more detail:

If your AirPods are lost

Good luck.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 6, 2020 8:44 AM in response to anniewawaw

Hello,

No, they cannot be tracked via the serial number. See this:

If your AirPods are out of Bluetooth range, out of charge, or in the case with the cover closed “Find My” won't give a current location. You just have to find them manually by looking for them. However, it may list the most recent location where they were connected which should help. 

See this for more detail:

If your AirPods are lost

Good luck.

airpods stolen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.