You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my account been disabled

Why has my account been disabled

Posted on Jan 30, 2020 9:49 PM

12 replies

Jan 31, 2020 10:09 AM in response to Lawrence Finch

iPhone disabled, activate locked, or passcode three different words and different meaning but the Same issues. 10 out of 10 end up request unlock from apple and cost you one to twos weeks for apple verify you are the owner of the phone

the problem can only solve wisely

1- when it is happening don’t touch or try to do anything call apple in most cases they remote fixing it but you have to download team viewer and let them access your pc

2- forget that device go to the retailer upgraded to. New phone with same phone number then create new Apple ID ❤️❤️❤️ Cheap way with the phone and only take few hours to get it don

Jan 31, 2020 11:33 AM in response to Ford 2

dep on what phone you have

for I phone 8 to10

press home and woluum down together and slide it off , connect to computer release volume buttons when you see the apple logo still hold the home button till you see the word restore on the screen

on computer select restore not updated then let iTunes download and install for you

good luck

Why is my account been disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.