You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud

Hi, at least once a week or more now someone is signing into my Apple ID I keep getting emails saying somebody had logged in on another device when it wasn’t me. I find myself changing my password like 3 times a week because I can’t download stuff because somebody is changing my password. How can I stop this? It also scared me as they can access my pictures and someone on social media has been threatening to post photos of me that are no where other than my camera roll so I’m wondering if it’s the same person as that it the only way they could have access to them

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jan 30, 2020 5:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2020 3:53 AM

I would contact Apple support: https://support.apple.com/contact See the link for Apple ID and follow it. Go Apple ID > Other Apple ID Questions > Topics > Security Concerns or Account Compromised

1 reply

Icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.