You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple taking money out of my account for something I canceled

I got 6.44$ taken out of my account today I want to know what it was cause I don’t have a subscription for that

Posted on Jan 27, 2020 11:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2020 8:11 AM

Hello nijaa,

I understand that some money was withdrawn from your account and you want to know what it was for. I am happy to provide some information.

You can use the article below to walk you through the steps of seeing your purchases.

See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store

You can also use the article below to cancel a subscription if need be.

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions

If you find that the charge was not something purchased or subscribed to you can contact iTunes Support for further help.

Get Support

Let me know if that worked for you.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 30, 2020 8:11 AM in response to nijaa

Hello nijaa,

I understand that some money was withdrawn from your account and you want to know what it was for. I am happy to provide some information.

You can use the article below to walk you through the steps of seeing your purchases.

See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store

You can also use the article below to cancel a subscription if need be.

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions

If you find that the charge was not something purchased or subscribed to you can contact iTunes Support for further help.

Get Support

Let me know if that worked for you.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

Apple taking money out of my account for something I canceled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.