You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I reset my phone that I am locked out of if I have no laptop

How can I reset my phone that I am locked out of without using a laptop

iPhone XR

Posted on Jan 25, 2020 12:40 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2020 12:42 PM

This is the process as shown in this link If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support however you WILL need a computer which you stated that you do not have. Please try and borrow a computer from a friend or a family member to get this done.

As a last resort, you may attempt to visit your Apple Store and see if they can give you some assistance. Thanks.

Axel F.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 25, 2020 12:42 PM in response to Becky Lang

This is the process as shown in this link If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support however you WILL need a computer which you stated that you do not have. Please try and borrow a computer from a friend or a family member to get this done.

As a last resort, you may attempt to visit your Apple Store and see if they can give you some assistance. Thanks.

Axel F.

How can I reset my phone that I am locked out of if I have no laptop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.