You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my bank(swedbank) what my too upgrade Safari

i have Mac OS high Sierra with the latest update for safari that App Store offers for my computer. how ever when I try to use my bank I get a message that my web browser is not safe enough, and that I need to upgrade, how old are safari really in Mac OS High Sierra. Is it my bank or doesnt apple offer a upgraded Safari browser with High Sierra?

Posted on Jan 20, 2020 1:54 PM

3 replies

Jan 21, 2020 8:20 AM in response to mikael145

The bank web site may not be updated to accept the latest version of Safari. Other people have posted the same/similar problems.

Try another browser as a test.

Firefox        10.9 or higher

Opera Browser        10.9 or higher

SeaMonkey      10.9 or higher8

Waterfox          10.8 or higher

You can also try Safari Technology Preview. Go to Safari/Preferences/Advanced and check Show Develop menu in menu bar. Go to the Develop menu and select Get Safari Technology Preview. Open from the Applications folder.

my bank(swedbank) what my too upgrade Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.