You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What account number and address do I use to set up Apple Card payment?

What account number and address do I use to set up Apple Card payment thru my bank’s bill pay option?

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Jan 14, 2020 12:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2020 12:42 PM

You have to add the bank (using the bank's routing number and account number) in the Wallet app. Then you instruct the Apple Card to make the payment whenever you wish and for whatever amount you wish. You can't have your bank send the payment itself - either by ETF or check - to Apple/Goldman Sachs (at least at this time).

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 14, 2020 12:42 PM in response to Vanceduke

You have to add the bank (using the bank's routing number and account number) in the Wallet app. Then you instruct the Apple Card to make the payment whenever you wish and for whatever amount you wish. You can't have your bank send the payment itself - either by ETF or check - to Apple/Goldman Sachs (at least at this time).

What account number and address do I use to set up Apple Card payment?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.